Let’s go on adventures, explore the unknown and experience the uniqueness of our planet!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR TRAVEL BLOG:
1. focus on slow traveling and sustainable tourism
2. off-the-beaten-path adventures, hidden-gems and secret tips
3. travel tips & hacks for money-saving, places to stay, packing lists, etc.
4. comprehensive and honest travel guides (rough and detailed)
5. hotel recommendation, gear tests and other reviews
6. outdoor adventures, action sports and activities
7. the most popular sights & the best things-to-do
To make it easier for you to find the right information, we separated our travel-posts into categories:
All TRAVEL Posts:
At the beginning of our Southeast Asia backpacking trip, Sri Lanka was just as unforeseen as India. Nevertheless, we were especially interested in exploring Sri
Crowds, noise and smells – that is the general idea of a country with more than one billion inhabitants. We have often been asked why
From previously undiscovered summit panoramas, over jungle hikes where we almost got lost, to discovering abandoned temples. The north of Thailand really has a lot
On our trip to South East Asia, we made a stopover in Sri Lanka. For 3 weeks we traveled all over the island and herewith
India was the first country of our great Southeast Asia trip. A culture shock at the beginning? Almost, but not quite. We were quickly impressed
Thailand has become an absolute hot spot among backpackers. So we couldn’t miss this beautiful country either and traveled through the north of Thailand for
what are you SEARCHING?
AUTHORS OF THE BLOG:
Share our blog:
Follow us on Social Media:
Our photography gear purchasing advice
how to pack a travel first-aid kit
Search hotels and more...
Share our blog:
Let’s get in contact and chat: