Let’s go on adventures, explore the unknown and experience the uniqueness of our planet!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR TRAVEL BLOG:
1. focus on slow traveling and sustainable tourism
2. off-the-beaten-path adventures, hidden-gems and secret tips
3. travel tips & hacks for money-saving, places to stay, packing lists, etc.
4. comprehensive and honest travel guides (rough and detailed)
5. hotel recommendation, gear tests and other reviews
6. outdoor adventures, action sports and activities
7. the most popular sights & the best things-to-do
To make it easier for you to find the right information, we separated our travel-posts into categories:
All TRAVEL Posts:
On our trip to South East Asia, we made a stopover in Sri Lanka. For 3 weeks we traveled all over the island and herewith
India was the first country of our great Southeast Asia trip. A culture shock at the beginning? Almost, but not quite. We were quickly impressed
Thailand has become an absolute hot spot among backpackers. So we couldn’t miss this beautiful country either and traveled through the north of Thailand for
The Mai Chau Ecolodge belongs to the Asia Ecolodges hotel chain in Vietnam. The ecologically-themed hotel differs from traditional hotels by reducing carbon footprint and
On our big backpacking trip through South East Asia, we spent one month in Cambodia. During this time we got to know the most interesting
Cebu – the center of the Central Visayas Cebu is the main island in the Central Visayas and has the biggest flight and ferry network
Location Palawan is located in the south-west of the Philippines between the Sulu Sea and the South China Sea. The island of Palawan is a
what are you SEARCHING?
AUTHORS OF THE BLOG:
Share our blog:
Follow us on Social Media:
Our photography gear purchasing advice
how to pack a travel first-aid kit
Search hotels and more...
Share our blog:
Let’s get in contact and chat: